- God: Without Him, none of us would be here, or so I believe anyway.
- My mother: My mother raised me, practically being both a mother and a father. She also has always been there for me.
- My grandmother: She always took care of me when my mom was at work or elsewhere away from me.
- My father: My father taught me the definition of wrong through example.
- My great friends: They continually support and uplift me.
- My house: My home shields my family and me from the elements.
- Thomas Edison: He developed a way to harness the power of electricity.
- George Washington and the rest of the presidents: They have led our country through thick and thin, to the point that we are now. For that, we should all be grateful.
- Alexander Bell: He invented the telephone and initiated the series of events leading to the advent of the modern cellular phone.
- Whoever invented the computer: Perhaps his or her invention has become a bit of a curse as we become dependent on computers, but, for now at least, the benefits outweigh the risks.
Thursday, November 26, 2009
Thanks for Thanksgiving
To condense a list of everyone and everything I am thankful for would make me seem like an ungrateful spoiled wretch. However, should I list everything, the list would take forever to write. So, for the sake of simplicity, a list of ten should suffice.